I bet you do too! I even spent 13 years in a career that is completely obsolete. Here’s a highly-detailed list, and a few examples of my obsolete skills.
- Adjusting a television’s color and hue.
- Bust apart a long computer printout.
- Calculating THAC0.
- Editing AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS.
- Jumpers on a motherboard.
- Knowing what part of town someone lives in by their phone exchange.
- Using an 8mm film projector.
- Using a flash bulb or flash cube.
- Using paper tape for programming.
- Using a slide rule.
- Using a typewriter.
Actually the linked list is pretty crappy and needs a lot of editing. That could be another of my obsolete skills, wanting to edit things nobody else gives a shit about.