Here are my beginner’s tips:
- Watch the opening video. Of course. It’s awesome!
- Play We Will Rock You on free play to check your calibration first. Mine was just fine. Maybe it loads from your RB2 prefs, I dunno. And you really want to play We Will Rock You first, don’t you? You get to see brick Brian and brick Freddie rockin’ out.
- They keep talking about a Manager for the band, but you can’t hire one in the office. Go get some stars, you lazy plastic thing, you.
- There is an amazing assortment of easy levels to play the game including… get this.. AUTOMATIC KICK PEDAL for the drummer! Everybody is a star, baby.
- Generally speaking (salute), it’s a lot like RB2. But with Legos, of course. All your downloaded songs are available for free play or playlists.
- You may be jaded like me and think there’s nothing else cool about Rock Band, but Lego Rock Band will PROVE YOU WRONG!